Friday, May 20, 2011

A year gone by.

Wow! I can honestly not believe a year ago around this time I was beginning my journey to Prague for the summer! And now I find myself in the same position again, about to head to another foreign country to take classes for the beginning of my summer.

This year I find myself traveling to Spain. I cant believe once again only 2 weeks off from school, and I am throwing myself back into it again. Although the last thing I have found myself thinking about packing are school supplies. This year however I will remember to bring notebooks and lots of pens; something which I completely spaced while packing last year.

I can not wait to learn spanish, dance the flamenco and do some much needed relaxing in the sun.

Study abroad round 2: MADRID.

No comments:

Post a Comment