Monday, May 23, 2011

I made it

So I am officially in Madrid! I landed today around 1 o'clock Madrid time. I was able to fall right asleep on both of my flights and on my second flight I even had an entire row to myself! We were brought straight to the Suffolk "campus" which is a actually just 1 building about a 30 minute metro ride from my apartment. After we were situated with cell phones and contact information they brought us to our residence.
Our apartment is a lot nicer than I expected it would be. Especially after seeing the front door...

This is our living room...


study area...

dining room...

kitchen...

hall to bedrooms...


No pictures of the bedrooms yet because they are messes since we all have yet to unpack and things are scattered everywhere.

After moving into the apartment we went to a safety session and then out with the group to try a bunch of different tapas.


Thats my quick summary of the first day. Time to unpack! and get some sleep!
Adios! :)
-Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment