Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rain Rain go away come again another day...

So classes have officially started. It was truly a reality check when I actually sat in that classroom chair on Tuesday; I really am taking classes in the summer. The only good side is I do not feel like I am missing out on much because the weather here is far from great. It is cloudy, wet and everything seems gray. It reminds me somewhat of June last year when it rained for a month straight.
So today in hopes of brightening my mood from the grim appearance outside I went to the movie theater with Carolyn and saw Sex in the City 2. It was my first time seeing a movie in a foreign theater. The movie was in english and had czech subtitles. You could always tell when a joke was coming because the audience would finish reading the subtitle before the joke was said and start laughing before anything funny happened.
This weekend the group and I are taking a trip to Cresky Krumlov(I believe that is how you spell it.) We will be visiting castles and doing lots of hiking which I am excited about because it is supposed to warm up and I want to be outside as much as possible.
I cant believe I am already almost half way through this trip wow how time flies.
Can not wait to see Paul and Jenny next weekend in Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment