Thursday, June 3, 2010

2

So Sam and I celebrated our two year anniversary today, thousands of miles away of course. We had a skype date although nothing via computer is as good as the real thing it was nice to feel together today. Thank god for technology. I am just amazed at how fast time flies. I mean wasn't it only a couple of months ago I went to my senior prom and started college? because that is how it feels. This year has felt nonstop and even this summer I am constantly on the move. It makes me wonder is life always this fast pace from here on out?
I think for me it may be. I have to many things on my life to do list and I plan to accomplish them all. I set high goals and pray to one day reach them, even if they don't turn out to be the way I expected. Lucille Ball once said, " I'd rather regret things I've done than regret things I haven't done."

No comments:

Post a Comment