Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I made it to Prague

So after a long day of traveling I am finally in Prague. It is raining today and nothing is planned other then settling into our dorms and searching around the streets where are dorms are. They dorms are considered "suites" but it is like no suite I have ever stayed in. It is kind of a weird feeling knowing that I am living in this foreign place for a month in a half and I got a little anxiety thinking about it when I got here, but after talking about it and settling in I am excited to see what the Czech Republic has to offer. There is no doubt in my mind that I will be home sick, but I think this will be an amazing experience.
Here is so pics of my dorm. Please notice the string hanging from the ceiling in the bathroom with the toilet that is how you flush it... hmm....

my bedroom

kitchen

toilet bathroom

shower bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment