Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The week so far...

So Monday morning I woke up around 7:30 to go to the mall of New Hampshire to do some spring break shopping with my mom, and then catch a 12 o'clock train home from Nashua to make it back to Boston in time to meet up with my aunt Debbie who was dropping Chris and Stacey off at the airport for their trip to Arizona(I think.)
On the bus I saw a girl from from my high school names Kelsey Foster, who also goes to school in Boston. I caught up with her which was nice and gave me something to do on the bus.
When I got into the city t's were delayed due to cop activity, which is not what I wanted considering I packed some of my stuff in a trash bag like an idiot and it was slowly breaking and getting heavy. I made it to my apartment without my bag ripping but I was later then expected. Debbie and her friend Karen met me and we went to dinner at the Fours, it was amazing. We had spinach and artichoke dip to start, I had a chicken wrap for a meal and then we each ended with a brownie sundae. It was amazing! However it is making it even more necessary for me to get back into my gym routine.
Yesterday(Tuesday) was a blizzard. We unfortunately had school even though it was crazy weather and my morning and my night classes ended up happening. When I got home from my night class I successfully made a good meal. It was a broccoli casserole. Keri, Mary and I finished the entire thing. Again another reason why I must hit the gym soon.
Today I will be hitting the gym, but after I finish everything I have to do. I was supposed to have a meeting with a man named Dr. Robbins (the head of the Prague program) about Prague and ask him some questions I have, but he cancelled. :( Hopefully Friday he can make it work. Now it is pretty much just homework, workout, dinner, american idol and then bed.
Sorry if this post is not so interesting, if anyone even reads this... I just wanted to update on my uneventful life.
until next time... au revior.
P.S. my Media Law teacher brought girl scout cookies for the whole class to have today! It was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment