Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Day



After the Dew Tour weekend, Sam came to Boston to hang in my apartment for the last night before he went back to Tahoe. Since Sam and I will not be able to be together for Valentines Day we decided to celebrate Monday night. We got a little dressed up and went to cheesecake factory. I had an amazing meal of chicken in a white wine sauce, broccoli and my favorite mashed potatoes. It was a great change from my typical order of orange chicken (which is amazing and I recommend it to anyone.) For dessert Sam and I split cookie dough cheesecake (it is my favorite!) It was an amazing night with Sam.
After dinner Sam and I decided to make a quick stop before returning to my apartment and went to Cambridge to get me a new fish. I bought a beautiful new beta fish which I named Shark, unfortunately Shark did not make it through the night. I am going to try one more time to have a fish and if it doesn't work out, I guess being a fish owner is just not for me.
Sam is back in Tahoe now, and I am back to missing him in Boston and trying to keep up with all my school work. It is hard to focus on school when I am just so excited for all my adventures to come. I have so much I want to accomplish in life and I am constantly planning for it. It makes it always hard to concentrate for me. lol But I have big dreams that I would love to accomplish and NEED to accomplish them!
well off to watch the housewives of Orange Country. Love this show.
until next time... au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment