Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day Weekend


So Friday after my 4 hour long class my dad drove into the city to pick me up and bring me home to New Hampshire. There was tons of traffic on the way home so the drive took longer then expected and we didn't get home until about 9.
Saturday the family and I went up to Maine to spend the day as a family celebrating Valentines Day. We started off driving with no real destination in mind just knew we wanted to go somewhere along the sea coast. We ended up in ogunquit, ME. We ate lunch at a great restaurant right on the water, and then shopped around town.
Mom and Dad got cara and I matching Pandora charm bracelets! I have been wanting one for a while, so I was very excited. Coincidentally the charm my mom picked out for us is the same one I told my dad to get for her.

We spent the rest of the day shopping in kittery. We bought sooo many sweets, but I think that is what you are supposed to do on Valentines day.
Sunday(actual Valentines Day) was spent just hanging out at home. I did make it out of the house once to go visit Lindsey and run some errands after with mom, but other then that I just relaxed at home. It was a good Valentines Day. I just wish Sam was here to celebrate with. It is hard to be away from the one you love on Valentines Day. Hopefully next year!
I go back to Boston tomorrow and back to school, work and being exhausted all the time. I guess that is the life of a college student though.
Overall I had a great weekend at home! I love being here, it is such a nice getaway.
Until next time.. au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment