Tuesday, February 2, 2010

100 things to do before I die


The buried life is a new show on MTV. It is about 4 good friends who are on a mission to complete the goals they want to accomplish before they die. My sophomore year of high school I had an assignment in my english class to make a list of 100 things to do before I die. I think this is one of the greatest assignments I ever had to do, but it has been 4 years and I haven't spent much time working on accomplishing them and I think I want to start.
I have started to rewrite these goals and I am adding to my new years resolution and I am going to work on accomplishing my goals.
P.S. so far I have kept up my other resolution and have made it a whole month without buying bottled water. Just saving the world one bottle of water at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Good! Keeping a resolution is definitely one of the best things that you can do, you're not only saving the earth, but your money! (: Gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete