Thursday, January 28, 2010

Prague


So school has officially started, and as you can see in my decease in blog posts. It has been a busy start. It is insane how much work I already have. Three essays, 1 presentation and enormous amounts of reading. Yesterday I had enough break in my day to finally make it to the study abroad office to drop off some of my information for Prague. I am sooo excited! Nervous but excited. I can not wait to travel around Europe this summer. I also got news that my uncle Paul and Aunt Jenny may be in Prague in June so I will have some people to travel around with. It is very comforting to know.
Well got to get back to school work. 2 hours until I have to give a 15 minute presentation about the Atlantic System. Fun!
until next time... au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment