Friday, January 29, 2010

The Perfect Getaway


Well I had my 4 hour long video production class today. This class is the reason why I no longer look forward to Fridays. After I got out of class which was 5 minutes before I had to be at work. I rushed home changed and then ran across the street to wait on people for 4 hours.
once I got home I watched the movie The Perfect Getaway. It was a great movie. I really recommend seeing it. It is so suspenseful and then ending is nothing you would ever expect. You are guessing the whole movie. Definitely one of the better movies I have seen in a while.
I am going to bed now. It has been the longest day balancing school, work and leisure time is always stressful and getting some good shut eye always seems to help. I am definitely sleeping in late tomorrow, and then back to work!
until next time... au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment