Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mt. Rose


Slept 11 hours last night and it was amazing, considering I have been averaging about 5 every night since I have left Boston. Today Sam, Lindsey, Brandon, Anders and I went to Mt. Rose, which is about a 10 minute drive from their house. We brought snowmobiles and the boys brought snowboards. It was a very long day. I even had an asthma attack hiking which was not fun.
Sam and I went a long snowmobile ride up to the top of one of the faces, it was beautiful up there! However once we got back down it got colder and Lindsey and I sat and watched the boys snowboard. To warm up we made a snowwomen named Stanley in honor of my dead fish.
A long bath was much needed after I returned home.
Now we are off to Round table to get pizza.
until next time.. au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment