Friday, December 4, 2009

12/4/09



Mary, Keri and I went to see New Moon today. It was my second time seeing it and I liked it just as much as the first time!
On our way home from the movie we walked home through downtown crossing which is now decorated for the holidays. It is so pretty! I love the city around this time. There was christmas music playing, shoppers getting ready for christmas and lights decorating all the stores and streets.
On the sidewalk in front of Macy's we saw christmas trees for sale. Mary, Keri and I bought the tallest one, but it is definitely a charlie brown tree. There are about 10 branches on the whole tree. We carried it from there to cvs where we picked up lights, ornaments and some decorations for the tree and apartment.
The apartment is almost ready for christmas now!
I love the holiday season!
until next time... au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment