Thursday, November 12, 2009

Visited Sam and SLC

So much to catch up on... Thursday was the probably one of the most stressful traveling days I have endured in a long time. I took off from Boston's logan airport only to arrive in Baltimore, Maryland 5 hours later. I am probably one of the most unlucky people when it comes to traveling. But it was all worth it when I was greeted at the SLC city airport by Mr. Sam Hulbert. We were constantly busy the whole weekend. Starting on Friday we went to Antelope island which is in the Salt Lake. We did some hiking, tried on some cowboy hats and watched the annual buffalo corral.

Saturday was beautiful so Sam and I ventured into the city and walked though a gorgeous park, followed by a pre game bbq at Sam's house and then went to a University of Utah game. Which made me question why I go to a division 3 school with no football team.

Sunday Sam and I got to add another adventure to our list of adventures that we have achieved. We drove to Park City and up Gaurdsmans pass where I walked through my first snow of the season and saw my first open ski resort.

It was an amazing trip and an amazing get away from all the stress of school. It's nice to be back in Boston but I would love to be back in SLC. It was an amazing time.
until next time... Au revoir! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment